Read the CESBC AGM 2020 (2019) - President's Report
2020 CESBC AGM Election News
Our Chapter AGM was held on January 24, 2020 at the Vancouver Convention Centre. With Diana Tindall (National Representative), Eyyub Hajiyev (Vice-President) and Rachael Douglas (Member at Large – Conference) stepping away from our Chapter Executive Council (CEC), there were at least three vacant Council positions. In addition, the positions of President and Secretary were up for re-election. In accordance with the structure and procedures laid out in our Chapter Bylaws, Brian McGowan chaired our AGM election which produced the following results:
- · President; Beth Snow - re-elected
- · National Representative; Lisa O’Reilly - elected
- · Vice-President; Sheila Matano - elected
- · Secretary; Kile Brokop - re-elected
- · Member at Large (Membership Secretary); Golareh Habibi - elected
- · Member at Large (Professional Development & Communication); Marla Steinberg - elected
- · Member at Large (Conference); Tatiana Popovitskaia - elected
- · Member at Large (non-specific portfolio); Colleen Craig - elected.
Both Lisa and Marla bring Council experience to their new positions. Sheila, Golareh, Tatiana, and Colleen are newly elected to the CEC and look forward to helping to serve the needs of our membership.
Brian McGowanChair, CESBC 2020 Nominating Committee